So people always wondered, as to what is the "correct" way of applying eyelashes.
So here I've written down a list of things you'll need and remember, practice makes perfect!
- LashGrip glue
- Scissor Eyelash curler
- Mink Eyelash strip
- Tweezers (optional) -
- Curl your eyelash. Especially the corners, so it doesn't just droop.
- Measure the lash, making sure it's a pinky spaced from the inner corner of your eyes.
-Then cut the lash to fit your eye length.
- Away from the lash squeeze the glue, Until it comes up a little bit, and glide it even on the band of the lash.
- Curve the lash together so it gets both ends.
- Leave to dry for about 20 seconds, til it goes kind of greyish.
- Stick the lash outer end first, laying the lash slightly on top of your real lash.
- Once it sits properly, Stick the other side and make it sit right.
(You can use the tweezer if you can't grip on it properly)
- Hold it together checking all edges are stuck to the skin of the eye.
- Curl it if you would like, to really blend it to your own.
They should look perfectly, naturally yours xxx